Thursday, April 10, 2008

Clip of the Week

Well, I thought it was time to do a "clip of the week" here at Trash-Aesthetics. I've noticed that many blogs that I read have a similar gimmick. So why throw in with this lot? What will this accomplish? I think, or at least it is my hope, that each kind visitor to this blog will watch the clip and gain something for their efforts. What that something may be, I cannot fathom, perhaps knowledge or awareness of something new or something forgotten. The clips will will have a wide range of variety - but more than likely will relate to some form of mass media. Let's kick it off today with a grand start then, shall we? All this talk about Fran Jeffries below has got me in a serious Fran Jeffries mood. Alas, her movie credits are scant - I threw in Harum Scarum (1965) last night and am watching The Pink Panther (1963) right now. So let's enjoy Fran's fine moment below: Singing Meglio Stasera (English: It Had Better Be Tonight) by Mercer and Mancini, here's Fran:




Fran had a much more substantive role in Sex and The Single Girl (1964) which is a major major favorite of mine. And, just why the Fuck isn't it available on DVD???? C'mon now people.

Lastly, these vids may not last long as Youtube gets them continually yanked for violations for terms of usage etc. I'll try and replace them when that happens.

No comments: