Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lady Miss Kier - Lovely As Ever...


Just a quick post while I prepare SPAIN - DAY 5. I'm coming to this party a little late as the election is clearly OVER. But, in a nod to my Girls I was/am Ga Ga Over series I present to you a woman that I just LOVE: Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite. I could go on and on about Lady Miss, but I'll wrap up succinctly by saying she has aged most gracefully and is, to me at least, as beautiful and lovely as ever. All that "rock the vote" stuff and "this the vote, and that the vote" I always found to be just a bit this side of ridiculous. It is a strange thing to have to be sold your constitutional rights... HOWEVER, in my humble opinion, if this little number from the divine Lady Miss doesn't make you just want to go out and vote for something, I mean ANYHING, then we are truly a lost society... Vote baby Vote indeed Lady Miss Kier.

2 comments:

Ira Gabelsburger said...

If I saw this ad, I would go out and vote even it was raining hail, snow, sleet, dog shit, lettuce, shoes or pocket fluff. I remember jamming to "Groove is in the Heart" and she made the video so hot! Damn those kickass lips. Nice post Chick.

gilligan said...

I'm always a sucker for that retro '60s look; give me some mini-skirt mod with sci-fi go-go Barbarella boots any day of the week!